Thank you for choosing Casa del Rio as your preferred accommodation in Melaka. Please be advised that all bookings and/or reservations are subject to the following General Terms & Conditions:
- All Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) unless otherwise stated.
- All Rates quoted are exempted from 6% SST
- A credit card (cardholder name, card number, expiry date and CVV code) is required to confirm and secure the booking.
- Maximum occupancy per Deluxe Category Room is 3 Adults (with extra bed).
- Only the Deluxe Room, River Suite and Melaka Suite can accommodate maximum of one (1) extra bed. Other categories are not allowed extra bed.
- Extra bed is charged at RM160 per bed per night.
- Maximum occupancy for Studio Category Room is 2 Adults and 2 Children (between 6 – 11 years old)
- Children below 11 years sharing with adult on existing bedding free
- Room rates, unless otherwise stated, include daily Breakfast for 2 persons only.
- Studio King Room category only is entitled to breakfast for 2 Adults + 2 Children (under 11 years).
- The River Suites, Cheng Ho Suite & Melaka Suite only are entitled to breakfast for 4 persons (unless otherwise stated).
- Add-on breakfast is at RM55.00 per adult per night, RM35.00 per child per night (aged 6-11 years).
- Children are categorised as being between 6 and 11 years of age. Infants are categorised as being below 5 years.
- Check-in time is after 1500 hrs & check-out time is before 1200 hrs.
- Late check-out or early check-in is subject to availability and charges may apply.
- Bed types are subject to availability.
- Complimentary basement car park for in house guests only.
Cancellation Fee Policy:
** Within 3 days and less / No show – 1 night cancellation charge imposed
** More than 3 days – No cancellation charge imposed
01 – SALES & SERVICE TAX FOR ROOMS
The Malaysian Government has announced the removal of 6% Sales & Service Tax (SST), effective 1st March until 31st August 2020. Final price shown excludes SST during this exemption period, but SST is included for stays from 01 Sep 2020 onward.
02 – HERITAGE TAX FOR ROOMS
On 01 April 2012, the Melaka State Government imposed a mandatory RM2.00nett Heritage Tax per occupied room per night for all hotel accommodation. This Tax may change without prior notice. Please note, effective 01 January 2015, Casa del Rio Melaka Hotel will begin collecting this fee this Tax directly from our guests upon their check-out.
03 -TOURISM TAX
With effect from 01 Sep 2017, a Tourism Tax of RM10.00nett per room per night will be imposed by the Malaysia Government on non-Malaysian nationals or non-permanent residents holding a My PR card. This Tax should be settled directly upon check-out.
04 – OTHERS
In the event that the local authorities impose a new tax on your stay after the date of booking, the hotel is entitled to collect such taxes upon your arrival
Select one of our special room offers for the ultimate rest and relaxation.